RE-OPENS SATURDAY 1st April for 28 weeks
FREE TO THE PUBLIC – LARGE CAR PARK, CAFE & SHOPS ON SITE!
The rules are simple – and universally apply to well run car boots and flea markets throughout the country.
What we DON’T allow:
New items – ie. commercial wholesale items: shrink wrapped dvds, mobile phone equipment, new clothes, excess retail stock etc, weapons of any sort, alcohol, tobacco, counterfeit, commercial food vans, new jewellery.
What we DO allow:
Second hand/unwanted gifts/purchases, hand crafted: homewares, clothing, jewellery, antiques and vintage items, hand made items/crafts, tools and gardening equipment, retro, garage contents, upcycled items; re-purposed items, books, furniture, un-used purchases, unwanted gifts, un-used cosmetics, part-used lotions and perfumes, toys & games, new component parts used in arts and crafts, home baked goods.
All items offered for sale should be good quality/in good condition
As well as our own monitoring, Police and Trading Standards representatives will be regularly visiting the site and checking on our standards, so please be aware of what is allowed.
* Dogs are welcome to come along while you are browsing around the flea market. Please ensure they are on a lead & the site is kept clean. When the flea market is operating indoors, pets can not enter the building.
* No need to book in advance, just arrive on the morning from 9.am onwards
* The organisers will guide you to your pitch
* First come first served basis – no reservations of specific pitches will be given
* Bring your own tables, folding shelves, ground sheets etc (table cloths will also enhance your stall)
* Unless adverse weather conditions shorten the selling morning, sellers are expected to stay until the event finishes at 3 pm.
* Wet weather contingency – selling spaces are available inside, same charges apply
* Pitches are to be left as you found them i.e no rubbish & no un-sold stock left in any part of the site, including our litter bins!
Outdoor selling events are to some extent at the mercy of weather conditions. It is our experience that they can and do carry on throughout the year very successfully.
* Wear warm clothing and comfortable/warm shoes/layers you can add or take off
* Bring sunscreen throughout Spring and Summer months
* Small garden gazebos can be erected at your pitch
If there is persistent heavy rain, it is likely that only indoor stands will operate. Any heavy rain before the day of the event (but not on the day) will be fine as the entire selling area is on hard standing.
*Sellers are advised to bring some carrier bags, used ones are fine and buyers bring your own bags where possible, especially larger or cloth bags … you never know what you’ll pick up!!
**Don’t under-sell your stock!!! It might be appropriate to ask £1 or 50p here and there but strike a balance with what you are prepared to take and the estimated value in the item. Most people are very happy to pay a fair price for an item. Also, be prepared to haggle, it’s part of the fun! A good quality item whether hand crafted or 2nd hand commercial doesn’t need to be given away for silly money.
All enquiries – 07799635832 / firstname.lastname@example.org
EVERY SATURDAY (March to Dec (17th) 2016
Seller set up at 9am, no booking required
Pitch Fee – £10
Loch Lomond Flea Market is a commercial, professional weekly selling event. We welcome trade buyers and sellers and also private sellers & buyers. Charities and fundraisers are also welcome to sell, with the usual pitch fees applied. Free entry to the public and free parking.